Getting back to normal after lockdown and the Coronavirus pandemic at Ridgeway is something we are making a top priority for our students and will continue to work with parents to make sure we are getting it right and doing our best to maintain a Covid safe environment for our pupils, with as little further distraction as possible.
We are carefully and meticulously following the government guidelines and will keep in touch with all parents and carers to ensure we can keep everybody as safe as possible during this time.
For more information and to stay up to date with guidelines and restrictions you can find everything you need to know in the links below.
- Operational guidance on COVID 19 for schools by GOV.UK
- Guidance for parents and carers on supporting children and young people during the COVID 19 pandemic by GOV.UK
For any urgent queries regarding COVID 19, you can contact the Department of Education Helpline using the contact information provided below, this information applies to both parents and members of staff.
Department for Education Helpline:
- Phone: 0800 046 8687
- Email: DfE.email@example.com
- Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
- NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do.
Use this service if:
- you think you might have coronavirus
- in the last 14 days you’ve been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus – see travelling advice
- you’ve been in close contact with someone with coronavirus