Dear Parents and Carers
RE: Reporting of suspected or confirmed cases of Covid
As previously communicated we are reviewing our operating processes in light of recent announcements and the rise in infection which we have seen locally.
Part of these changes we are implementing is how we require you to notify us of suspected or confirmed cases of coronavirus outside of normal school hours.
With immediate effect we are asking that you email email@example.com for any of the following reasons;
- Your child has become symptomatic
- Someone in your household has become symptomatic
- Someone in your household has been told to isolate by NHS Track and Trace
- Your child has been confirmed as having the virus
- Someone in your household as been confirmed as having the virus
In the email please include your child’s name, year group, the date they were last in school, date their symptoms started, and the date of test result.
A member of our staff will then contact you to establish details to allow us to carry out a track and trace.
By adopting this process, we will be able to respond to any potential suspected or confirmed cases much quicker and take the necessary action. This email will be being monitored by members of the Senior Leadership Team.
Mr M Bennett