- Click on the icon top right and sign in.
- Email Address and Password are those you log in with onto the computer.
- Once logged in click on the rubix cube icon.
- Click on one drive
- Click on shared on the left-hand side.
- In each folder shared by a teacher you must create a word document.
- Click +New and select word document.
- At the top of the document in the blue bar click the word document and delete it.
- Replace the word document and write you first and surname.
- This is your exercise book for that subject.
- Click the rubix cube icon.
- Select Teams (if you can’t see this select all apps and find it in the list).
- Select use web app.
4) You will see a series of tabs on the left, select teams.
- In each team you can contact your class for each subject including the teacher.
- This is where your teacher will contact you between 9-10am and 1-2pm.
Microsoft Share Point
- In the left-hand column, you will see year groups in each year group there are subject folders.
- Within each subject there will be work relevant to your set or subject.
1) Click on the rubix cube. 2) Click on shared in the left hand column 3) Find your subject folder
- Click on the document with your name
- Write the learning objective and date as directed by the powerpoint or your teacher through teams.
- Complete your work.
- Communicate with your teacher to let them know its completed.
- Don’t worry aboutthe saving the document they save automatically.